How to Set up alarm 1
- Press (AL1) Button behind the clock. The LED will display 7:00. Quickly press and hold the same button (AL1).
- Press (>>) to change hours. If you want PM hours keep pressing the (>>) until the PM shows next to the hour you which to set. When done press (A1L)
- Press (>>) to change minutes. When done press (A1L)
- You will see on your LED one of the following choices, (1-5) for Monday to Friday, (1-7) Whole Week, (6-7) Saturday & Sunday, (1-1) for One day of the week. Press (>>) to make your choice. When done press (A1L)
- You will see on your LED (bu) for beep alarm. If you wish to change to music when your alarm goes off press (>>) and which ever station you listen last will be display. When done press (A1L) and your alarm is now set
How to Set up alarm 2
- Follow steps for alarm 1 but pressing (A2L)
How to turn off alarm(s)
- Press the power button to turn off. If power button is not press while alarm is going off it will beep for 30 minutes and stops automatically.