Frequently Asked Questions
MY SING STAND 2 WON’T POWER ON, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged to an electrical outlet (120V-60Hz 25W).
- Make sure to press the power button to turn it on.
- Try connecting to other outlet.
CAN I USE ANY AUDIO DEVICE WITH THIS UNIT?
- The Sing Stand 2 allows the end-user to plug any audio device as long as it’s used with a Line In or Audio cables.
- Most devices (e.g.: phones, MP3 players, CD players) can be connected via Line In from the headphone jack of the device to the Media In jack in the karaoke machine.
- Music should be streamed as if it were to regular headphones and volume can be controlled from both the device and the karaoke machine.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE AUDIO DEVICE WITH THE UNIT?
- The Sing Stand 2 has a Media In Jack on the top of the Amp. This should be used if multiple source inputs are used or if you’re connecting one device with a Line In cable.
- If other devices are to be connected, the AUX In Jacks on the side of the Amp can be used.
CAN I USE HEADPHONES WITH THE UNIT?
- Yes. You can use headphones with the Sing Stand.
- The headphone jack is on the back of the Amp and it’s a 3.5 mm jack however, headphones are not included with this product.
CAN I USE A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT WITH THIS UNIT?
- Yes. You can use a guitar by plugging it into the Guitar Input with an appropriate 6.5mm jack cable.
HOW MANY MICROPHONES COME WITH THE UNIT?
- The Sing Stand 2 is bundled with one microphone only. However, up to two microphones can be connected.
WHAT’S THE MEASUREMENT OF THE MICROPHONE JACK ?
- The microphone jack is of 6.35mm.
MY MICROPHONE IS NOT GETTING ANY SOUND, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Make sure the microphone is on.
- Make sure the Sing Stand 2 has volume.
- Review if the microphone has been properly plugged in.
- Try a different microphone.
- Plug the microphone in to the second input.
CAN THIS KARAOKE MACHINE REMOVE THE VOCALS IN A SONG?
- Yes, it can.
- For that, press the VOCAL button on the unit while playing a CD+G through another device that has been connected to this karaoke machine.
- This feature mutes the vocals on a multiplex recording.
WHAT’S THE HEIGHT OF THE UNIT WITH THE STAND BAR EXTENDED?
- Extended, it reaches 4.91 feet = 1.49 meters.
HOW DO YOU SET UP THE STAND BAR IN THE KARAOKE MACHINE?
- First, the lower stand bar has to be inserted into the Amp and pushed in place. Then, it has to be turned clockwise.
- Then, the high stand bar can be inserted on top of the lower one and adjusted at the desired height with the adjustment collar.
- For it to be secure and in place, turn the safety knob clockwise until tight.
- Finally, the media holder can be placed on top of the high bar and secured in place by turning it clockwise.
THE BAR IS TOO THICK TO FIT IN THE KARAOKE MACHINE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- The bar has to be pushed into the Amp before turned clockwise, since this has a rubber ring that helps the bar not to be loose.
IS THE WIRE CLIP (EXTRA MICROPHONE HOLDER) A REPLACEABLE PART?
- No. Unfortunately, we don’t have this as an available part for replacement.
WHAT’S THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE UNIT AND WHERE SHOULD I CALL FOR ASSISTANCE?
- 90 days from date of purchase with a valid copy of the receipt from an authorized reseller.
- Please contact us at 855-982-2538 for additional assistance.
ARE THERE ANY REPLACEABLE PARTS IN THIS UNIT?
Yes. They are listed below and are available by contacting support.
- Microphone part No. 30320MKSS20001
- Line In Cable part No. 3041JLXG010821
- iPad Strap part No. 322118MKSS201
- iPad Frame part No. 347021MKSS2031