Frequently Asked Questions
MY UNIT WON’T POWER ON, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Check that the AC cord is plugged in.
DVD PLAYER IS STUCK ON STANDBY MODE (WRONG DISC)
Reset the unit:
- Press and hold down power button.
- Unplug the unit from the electrical source without releasing the button.
- Keep holding the power button for 60 seconds.
- Release the power button and reconnect the power source.
- Check to make sure you are on the appropriate input mode on the TV, usually is Source, VIDEO, or AV
- Check that the cables are securely connected and select the correct audio input mode.
UNIT IS NOT READING THE DISC
The disc may be dirty., scratched or inserted incorrectly
- Clean the video disc
- Use a lens cleaner
- Make sure you are inserting the disc correctly, label side UP.
- There are no universal remote codes available for this unit.
REMOTE CONTROL DOES NOT WORK
- The remote control is sensitive on this model. If it is not working and you are under warranty, please contact us for further assistance.
WHAT’S THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE UNIT?
- 90 days from date of purchase with a valid copy of the receipt from an authorized reseller. Contact support for additional assistance.