Frequently Asked Questions
MY UNIT WON’T POWER ON, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Check that the AC cord is plugged in.
DVD PLAYER IS STUCK ON STANDBY MODE (WRONG DISC)
Reset the unit:
- Press and hold down power button.
- Unplug the unit from the electrical source without releasing the button.
- Keep holding the power button for 60 seconds.
- Release the power button and reconnect the power source.
- Check to make sure you are on the appropriate input mode on the TV, usually is Source, VIDEO, or AV
- Check that the cables are securely connected and select the correct audio input mode.
UNIT IS NOT READING THE DISC
The disc may be dirty., scratched or inserted incorrectly
- Clean the video disc
- Use a lens cleaner
- Make sure you are inserting the disc correctly, label side UP.
- There are no universal remote codes available for this unit.
WHAT’S THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE UNIT?
- 90 days from date of purchase with a valid copy of the receipt from an authorized reseller. Contact support for additional assistance.