Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I SET UP MY MVUC821 TO RECEIVE TV BROADCASTS?
- Your MVUC821 is digital broadcast ready.
- Connect an antenna to the 75ohm connector on the back of the unit as shown on page 8 of the owner’s manual (listed as location number 4).
CAN MY MVUC821 CONNECT TO CABLE TV?
- Any external video source can be connected to your MVUC821 using the AV connections (yellow=video, white and red=audio) on the back of your player.
- Press the AUX button on the remote control to select AV mode and display the video coming from your external AV source.
CAN MY MVUC821 CONNECT TO DIRECTLY TO A WALL CABLE OUTLET?
- Unfortunately, no.
- This under cabinet unit was designed to receive broadcast TV signals using the 75ohm antenna connection on the back of the unit.
- You can connect your cable box to your MVUC821 using standard AV cables (yellow, white and red).